We Listen > We Plan > We Act > We Protect
We are old hands when it comes to crisis communications management. We've been handling hot boardroom and media incidents for a quarter of a century.
Nothing shocks us, nothing phases us and we are usually successful in stopping a crisis PR situation entering the public domain.
If something is worrying you, call our crisis support hotline or come into one of our offices for a coffee and a confidential chat. If you prefer - we'll visit you.
As we move forward, this is the procedure we normally follow:
- We listen and take stock of the crisis situation
- We come back with a plan to stop the crisis in its tracks or at least minimise the damage
- We act and, as every crisis is different, there is no set formula
- We protect - our sole aim is to defend your reputation so that you come out of the situation unscathed
When it comes to managing a PR crisis what you should know is:
- We have sophisticated media monitoring systems in place scanning tens of thousands of websites, chat forums and social media platforms in real time
- Many of our crisis management team are former journalists so we have excellent contacts in the press, broadcast and internet media
- We have an intimate knowledge of the web and we know how to harness the power of the internet to bring closure to a situation or broadcast the messages you want into the public domain
- We are fearless when it comes to defending our clients and we have a proud record of stopping unhelpful news being published not to mention having detrimental reports removed from the web
- We have a sizable crisis communications team operating from eight offices in the UK as well as Dublin. That means we are on your doorstep wherever you are in the UK or Ireland and we obviously have the resources to manage large scale crisis incidents.
We operate mainly in the corporate arena - that means we work for companies, public sector organisations and corporate executives.
We are not publicists so we rarely act for media personalities such as film or sports stars, models or celebrities.
You won't find us in the media grabbing the headlines or dishing the dirt.
When occasion demands, we will act as your spokespeople but we prefer to work in the background solving crisis PR problems rather than drawing attention to ourselves.